The Insta Tracker is a dedicated GPS vehicle tracker, that's compatible with our site and software and doesn't cost anything to use.
- Subscription free service from Insta-Mapper (you only need a SIM card)
- Remotely disable your vehicle
- Communicates over GPRS/GMS
- Continually sends location to Insta-Mapper website
- View location on Insta-Mapper website
- Contains SOS button that can trigger alert to dedicated numbers
- Transmits location all the time or when in motion
- Transmits location at desired timings(i.e every 5 seconds to 1 hour)
- Sends SMS when vehicle exceeds a specific speed
- External microphone allowing you call the tracker and listen to conversation
- Can be wired to alarm to trigger SMS when alarm has been activated
- Back Up battery allowing device to continue going in the event of battery failure for 24 hours
- SMS warning if device is Cut from the vehicle
- Dedicated GPS Antenna for professional installation
- Comes with Relay allowing you to remotely activate or de-activate a device
- Can be wired to a 12+ and Negative circuit for basic installation right up to Including ACC/Ignition/Fuel Pumps/Door Triggers and Alarms depending on users requirement.
- Small device so can be hidden easily
- Comes with
- Wiring harness
- GPS antenna
- GSM antenna
- Tracker unit
- Sim card holder
- Example Usage
- monitor a fleet of company vehicles to allow a head office to dispatch the closest vehicle to an incident or job
- Taxi firms to centrally manage and monitor vehicles and allow a more efficient dispatching process
- track a vehicle in the event it is stolen
- covert tracking
- general purpose or hobbyist
In order to configure the object, you have to follow these steps by sending SMS commands to the tracker. ??
First - we need to add the tracker to our Insta-Mapper
- Log in to the site and go to -My Account -> Activate personal tracker
- Type in the IMEI number located on the side of the device and give it a name.
Now its time to configure the tracker
- "begin123456" - resets all controller's settings, password 123456 is set by default
- "apn123456 <SERVICE_PROVIDER_APN>" - sets the required apn for gprs configuration
- "apnuser123456 <SERVICE_PROVIDER_USER>" - sets the user for gprs configuration
- "apnpasswd123456 <SERVICE_PROVIDER_PASSWORD>" - sets the password for gprs configuration. For new equipment versions user and password are set with one command.
- "adminip123456 db.insta-mapper.com 7777" - sets the server's address for packages sending.
- "t030s***n123456" - sets the interval of messages sending to 30 seconds. For new equipment versions this command can have the following format "fix030s***n123456"
- Send tlimit123456 50 -Optional(This will set your device to only send data when it moves at least 50 meters, this helps data usage to be kept low)
- That's it ... Your done! Go to My Activity -> Live Tracker to view the Map